The benefits are endless!
When you join the PTA, you are joining a community of people that encourages student achievement and enriches their learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between families and our school and together, we can make a difference! (There is no obligation to attend meetings or volunteer as a member.)
- You are advocating for kids in our school, as well as at the district, state and national level. If both parents join PTA (even if one or both won’t go to meetings), it makes the PTA voice even stronger!
- By connecting with other parents and knowing their children, you are building a community that watches out for all.
- We have fun putting on events such as After School Enrichment, Bingo Night, Run Club, Science Fair, and the Auction.
- You are showing your child that you are vested in their education.
- Additional benefits at places like Barnes & Noble, Great Wolf Lodge, and more – click here & here for more details!
Last year, 75% of PTA dollars went right into the school day. Some of those programs were Classic Book Clubs, Sowah Mensah – Master African Drummer, and reimbursing teachers for supplies. View the entire list of PTA sponsored programs & activities here.
How do I join?
There are three ways to join.
- JOIN ONLINE using your debit/credit card or PayPal account (no PayPal account required). Note: There is a $1 service fee for joining online.
- Download the 2017 Kenmore PTA Membership Form (English/Español) and return the completed form with check/cash to the Kenmore office or return via “Kid Mail”.
- Mail completed form and check to Kenmore PTA | 19121 71st Ave N. Kenmore, WA 98028.
- Single Membership – $15
- Double Membership (2 adults) – $30
- Teacher Membership – $11 – Potentially coming soon once general membership votes it in effect!
“The evidence is consistent, positive, and convincing: families have a major influence on their children’s achievement. When schools, families, and community groups work together to support learning, children tend to do better in school, stay in school longer, and like school more.”
Directory Listing for Position: Membership*